Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GARAGE 101


I haven't slept in days.........I am out of my element building a garage and the weather adds major concerns. Do I need a curb? some say yes - some say no ...windows, no windows, what if it snows..........on and on....
The first trucks arrived at 6:15

The ground had been covered with insulated blankets since last week.

The bobcat tore out all the existing asphalt and then the loads of gravel arrived






The cement truck arrived shortly after sunrise

I went with "no curb" and hope I won't regret it
















AHHH......

breakfast of champions

how did we get anything built before ---
Mountain Dew ?









They said they were working but I think they're doing the Electric Slide
















final buff

and

DONE




NOW I WAIT FOR THE GARAGE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you