Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I awoke this morning to find that I had been tagged by Larkspur at Garden Mother. The instructions were to open my photos and go to the fifth folder and select the fifth photo.

here it is - maybe I'll get an architectural award.


This blog is all about the renovation so these photos are not pretty by any stretch........but this has been a good exercise for me. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the scope of the project - or upset at the lack of progress - or lack of $$ which would allow me the means to make it FABULOUS. Some times it's a creative drought.

But this photo review has reminded me that despite all set-backs - there is progress !!






This was two offices in the back of the church - added on in the sixties. I tore down the wall between the two and added a full bath and closet. It is the California Suite - initially had guests only from California. I know that will change - but I think the name will remain.














Work in progress - but comfortable.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for playing along. I see spirit in those fotos! ;0
    PS Are you doing the work yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...now looky there. See how far you have come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making great progress, Mary, and it's amazing what we can do on a small budget, isn't it? I love that bath. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary I love seeing how far your projects are coming along! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOnjour!
    Just discovered your blog. What a very cool concept. We are renovating a farm house in the French countryside too. I'll be checking you out for some tips!
    Bisous, La MOm in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary,
    What a work you have done! I have always wanted to find an old church to remodel. I am glad to know that someone sweet is living my dream :) You have made me want to move again - oh no!

    ReplyDelete

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you