Friday, June 5, 2009

EXHAUSTION


















I know this will be boring for some of you - but I have been in the garden for weeks and am finally having some results.


I am dealing with a pre-historic lawn.
Dinosaurs walked on this slope. I have dug up patches of crab- grass, crack- grass ...whatever you call it for WEEKS. I am my own landfill.



Tonight I can barely move my arms - but just want to tell you I am alive and this weekend will bring a bit of rain and force me inside.

One day we did have just a light mist....but I kept on with the good fight. In the words of Bill Murray in Caddy Shack ...I said to my neighbor " I don't think the heavy stuff is coming down for a while yet" !!

Manana












































4 comments:

  1. The garden is looking great, you must be proud that your efforts are paying off.

    I am hoping that our next house will have a garden.............

    Bon weekend

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thanks for the update. The flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    Your flowers are lovely! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary,

    You have a supportive fan club. It's amazing!

    Love,

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you