Sunday, September 28, 2008

03/08 BIG MONTH - HUGE !







































I have no interesting photos to go along with this month that relate to the church - I probably could find a few of Anguilla ( okay - I did ). I had passed all my inspections and the dry wall followed all that insulation......

In early March I had my final chemo-therapy treatment and closed the book on the most surreal year and a half of my life. And then I did what anyone would hope to do - I flew to the Caribbean and met my friend Twinkle and began a five week celebration. Okay - maybe there was a little work involved as I did have to finish her villa - and a few other friends came and went - but mostly it was -P-A-R-T-Y- and I earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you