Friday, September 26, 2008

08/07 LOFTY IDEALS











Laundry Room
pantry under staircase
stairway to Heaven
















































The only change to the main body of the church I made was to add a loft. I didn't want to build any walls that would interrupt the view of the ceiling. This loft will be the master suite and form the ceiling for the kitchen which allows recessed lighting and a fan over my cooktop. The two wing walls will support the loft and give me a place for two pieces of furniture. The staircase is a bit hidden and I have managed to tuck a small laundry room in the corner and have the bonus of a pantry under the staircase.

How lucky AM I ??





















No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you