Friday, September 26, 2008

08/07 BE MY GUEST, BE MY GUEST.......






August 2007

This addition to the back of the church ( above those lovely bathrooms) was used as two offices - or perhaps an office and a daycare. I tore down the walls (and gross insulation )and will add a closet and bathroom for a comfortable and welcoming guest suite. Again I was limited as I didn't want to tear out and relocate windows. This poor old lady is so fragile - I didn't want to cut into her anymore (not me - the church !). So - the bath and closet will be a bit small - but I don't want the guests to get TOO comfortable........

Just joking - all my friends out there .


























No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you