Friday, October 3, 2008

06/08 LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED


FINALLY - I get to do something fun. After all the months of demolition and structural stuff - I want to do something pretty. It's an adventure because I've never done any of these things -but I've certainly been around the process for a million years ! It seems that something must have rubbed off along the way ........

"Ya Think?"









The lower-level guest suite will be the "Anguilla Suite". That island is such a big part of my life and the lives of my friends - I know it will make everyone happy.















The main level guest suite

now THIS is exiting - I won't have to go to the gas station any more!! Like my curtain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you