Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OUCH




My Heroes

JJ is an Iron Man and Gail was born an iron woman

they were amazing









-


and Matt has super- strength as well so
"THANK YOU THANK YOU"


I have also had other incredible friends help me but I didn't have a camera at the moment to record the events - somehow I will get them on this blog.










These concrete pedestals have been outside in the elements for over a year so they were even heavier than usual......like the table in "A Year in Provence"


Matthew actually groaned when he saw them - he has moved them several times - but never up a flight of stairs - it was scary.








ahhhh ........

remember those steel I-beams?

beginning to understand ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you