Thursday, October 2, 2008

06/08 A PUBLIC HANGING


I have to accept that I cannot hang all the doors and remaining drywall myself and I bring in the big boys. However - I did tile the floors!!


This closet is in the bedroom in the lower-level guest suite. Because natural light is limited I chose to use this closet as a room divider rather than put up walls.








One of three closets in my studio




All of the lower level and the main floor guest suite is finished with drywall, texture and paint.














Guest suite has original windows which also need to be painted and trimmed.














the closet and bath
it's actually starting to look like a house!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you