Friday, October 3, 2008

07/08 MY GIRLS VISIT


Carolyn arrived first and got right down to business. I told them both to bring one dress for my birthday - and the rest WORK CLOTHES.

they were fabulous.













Carrie could not get over how high the river was and the amount of flooding. Their visit was a month after the rains and homes were still standing in water. I received an email awhile ago that said "Where are the rock stars for Iowa and Wisconsin?"



































My builder(who packed this trailer to the ceiling) was very apologetic and said the mattresses were in the very back and there was no way I would be able to get to them.

He didn't realize who was dealing with.....








Carrie wasn't pleased with my determination either - but then SHE had a bed. I had to find those darn things before Meghan arrived !








































SUCCESS




LUCKILY HER FLIGHT WAS LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you