Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SMALL VICTORIES


I am officially "up to date" .... from this point on I am reporting progress in real time.


this weekend was about small victories

in my laundry room (okay - it's a closet) I hung this rack for the ironing board and iron and stuff.... the joke is - I did it for Gail because I don't iron unless my life or career depends on it.













I hung the rod in the old hall closet and now I have a real coat closet for my real coats - and I hung it higher than normal so there is plenty of room for my winter boots.


Remember - I have been in Southern California for over 30 years - coats and boots are an exciting new thing for me.



LIFE IS GOOD

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary...

    Great work Girl. We miss you here in CA. The Weather is dry and hot, and the rivers low.

    You know how I feel about Churches, but your's is fantastic. I will be keeping up on your progress. Knowing you for all these years, monthly visits should suffice! LOL

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you