Friday, October 24, 2008

POWER-unPACKING





Logically - I know I shouldn't be unpacking when there is still so much construction to be done - but emotionally I am so tired of living in rooms filled with cardboard boxes - I don't care.











Somethings put such a huge smile on my face - it makes it all worthwhile..........

finding my mom's ironstone and my white candlesticks made my day.

some people think they are branches - but I think they are white coral .....whatever










I had forgotten about all these wonderful fabrics I bought in Marigot on St. Martin. But I was still in California at the time..........not workin' for me in Wisconsin in the winter.

Looks like slipcovers to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you