Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MOVE THAT BUS !






The truck is EMPTY !! I can't believe it. This dining table top was the last thing. Some of you will remember fabulous dinners on this table - it is ten feet long and weighs a TON.

I had girlfriend JJ and sister(in-law) Gail volunteer to spend a day helping me - I don't think they had any idea what that would involve.




Luckily my son Matt was visiting for a few days because I was basically useless. In fact - they told me to get out of the way.













You know -
I think I could have been SOME help........

that right side could have used me.










Anyway - it is all in the church and I can begin unpacking and sorting.... there are things here that I haven't seen in years -it's like Christmas.












The chairs are back.

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY!!!!!!! wow, i didn't know matt got to hang out and help too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete

This is a huge project - your interest in St. Marys keeps me energized and I love hearing from you